Tony Carrod and Rachel Rogers - Harcourts
There’s one thing that Tony and Rachel are never short of - passion for what they do and this always gets their clients fantastic results. As a sales team They bring over 30+ years of valuable experience and breadth of knowledge within the Sales and Marketing, Property Management and Construction Industries.
Tony was born in England and raised in New Zealand but with his previous construction career background, he’s worked in Australia, England and travelled around the country, working and expanding his knowledge. Rachel’s passion for property started young - she was just 19 when she purchased her first unit in Papatoetoe for $23,000! Ever since then she’s worked in administration, marketing, management and sales throughout the industry.
This breadth of knowledge Tony and Rachel share consistently sees clients using words like “knowledgeable, professional, trustworthy and exceptional” to describe them. As a duo the y offer a well rounded team package who relate well to sellers and buyers. They always go the extra mile for their clients and the wonderful feedback from those they’ve worked with is a testament to their success.
They’ve been high achievers as real estate salespeople with their impressive awards repertoire including:
• Consistent Quarterly Award Winners
• Harcourts Ruby Pin 2017
• Harcourts Gold Pin 2016
• Harcourts Sales people of the Month, Feb 2016
• Harcourts Team Player of the Month, May 2015
• Harcourts Best Lister for December, 2014
• Harcourts Rookie of the Year, 2014
• Best Team Contributor, 2014
• Five Year Service Award, 2014
• Creative Excellence Award, 2013
• Graham Crews Innovation Award 2012
• BDH Solutions Consultation Certificate, 2014
• Best Advertising and Marketing Material, 2011
• Best Team Contributor, 2010
• Vendor Finance Award, 2010
Tony and Rachel are true Bream Bay locals and when they’re not working, you’re likely to see them around the local community