Debbie Coates - Mike Pero
Exceptional service creates exceptional results.
Debbie’s dedication to her clients has won her the North Shore Outstanding Achievement Award for Customer Satisfaction. Her clients have described her as “... exceptional, positive, friendly, meticulous and, above all, honest,” and “classed in the top 1% quality of people.”
Approachable and down-to-earth, yet a highly skilled marketer and negotiator, Debbie is a pleasure to work with and unreservedly professional.
Debbie Coates is your local lifestyle & residential property specialist:
“My clients expect exceptional results. I have dedicated my years in real estate to delivering the service and skills my clients need to achieve their goals.
As my client you receive:
1) Commitment – complete focus on your property’s sale and to achieving your objectives.
2) Local knowledge – I live and work in Wainui and Orewa. I study and specialise in these markets.
3) Availability – as your local consultant I am never far away.
4) Insight – to match the perfect buyer with your property and negotiate the best sale.
5) Creativity – properties are not sold in isolation, they are competing for buyers with other properties on the market. Stunning marketing, including the unique medium of TV, is vital to attract your best buyers.”
We found that Debbie's demeanour and personal service to us was exceptional. In my personal experience of over 50 years in the building and construction industry Debbie would be classed in the top 1% of quality of people.
-Graham and Barbara – Orewa
Debbie is friendly, approachable, meticulous and, above all, honest.
-Marion and Dick – Stanmore Bay
Debbie had a very positive attitude right from the start and followed through thoroughly with her marketing campaign and potential buyers.
-Robert and Lorraine – Orewa
Debbie was very thorough and provided all documents - title, lease, etc - for my intended purchaser, and very clearly went through every clause of every document I signed. She worked very hard at marketing my property for sale and is very diligent in her duties. If she ever wants a PA I'd be honoured to work with her!
-Dee – Millwater