Tommy's - Lower Hutt
Tommy’s Hutt Valley has established itself as one of the leading real estate firms in the Hutt Valley since opening in 2000. With offices in Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt and Eastbourne servicing the needs of buyers and sellers as one team. Over 6000 home sellers have trusted Tommy’s Hutt Valley to sell their property to date. Most of our business is personal referral from our many satisfied clients over the years.
Some things that set us apart are.
• Teamwork with one sales team covering the entire Hutt Valley. Any one of our team can show a buyer any property we have listed and can sell from Eastbourne, Wainuiomata to Kaitoke in Upper Hutt. Some companies place a restriction by not allowing anyone other than the listing salesperson to sell your property. At Tommy’s we actively encourage the entire team to sell every property we list. Nothing helps achieve a premium like healthy competition for a home seller.
• We view all new listings. It might sound obvious but in fact some companies do not even inspect the new properties that they list for sale as a team. Instead rely on looking at photo’s online. Tommy’s always carry out a team viewing called a caravan where we have the listing salesperson show the property to the team. We believe it makes it very hard to sell what you have not seen.
• 100% local. We have always believed that local companies can do a better job, without the need for franchised companies from Auckland, Australia and the USA running our agencies. Currently many of our competitors are overseas based franchises.
• NZ Realtors Network. As the only region member of the largest network of independent real estate agencies in New Zealand, Tommy’s are able to assist both buyers and sellers with their real estate needs throughout the country via our network partners such as Barfoot & Thompson, Lodge, Property Brokers and Summit just to name a few.
• Supporting our community. Tommy’s a proud to support a number of worthwhile charities but we are especially proud to support Wellington Free Ambulance with a donation from every sale.
• Protecting Clients. Tommy’s use the Real Estate Authority (REA) recommended standard clauses when it comes to our listing agreement. This protects clients from being at risk of being charged two commissions in the event they change agencies for any reason. Not every company uses these clauses and this can put home sellers at risk if they are not made aware at the time of listing. It is important that anyone thinking of selling asks the salesperson if they use the REA standard clauses in the listing agreement.
In an increasingly complicated world of marketing, compliance and disclosure it is more important than ever to have a company that understands the local market and who you feel you can trust, both as a seller and a buyer. Tommy’s are here to help make the selling and buying journey as stress free and smooth as possible for all involved.