Warrick McCluskey - Tommy's
When you are buying or selling a residential home or investment property, engaging with Warrick McCluskey should be your first step! There are a number of sound reasons for doing so:-
• University educated, Warrick has a Bachelor of Business Studies degree majoring in Valuation and Property Management. He understands both the practical and legal obligations of buying and selling.
•Prior to embarking on a real estate career, Warrick had 12 years in the finance and banking sector; experience that he draws on daily for the benefit of his clients.
• Warrick has had over 16 years working in Tommy’s multi-award winning Wellington office rubbing shoulders and learning from some of the leading real estate practitioners in the industry. He has become a key member of this dynamic sales team.
• Warrick has recently purchased a shareholding in the Tommy’s business giving him a long term interest in preserving and enhancing the Tommy’s name, service and reputation.
• Apart from the support Warrick garners from being an integral part of the Tommy’s sales force, his service and client support is enhanced by his executive assistant, Emma Herbert. Emma, a sales consultant herself with a 15 year background in travel offers client support and takes care of the administration, marketing and advertising of properties entrusted to Warrick for sale.
• Warrick’s sales record speaks for itself! He has sold property with a total value exceeding $548 million dollars so far and has featured in Tommy’s Wellington top 12 agents’ multiple times.
Recognising the need to support the community that supports him, Warrick has supported and sponsored a number of charities including Child Cancer for the past 10 years, Life Flight Trust, Island Bay Scouts, Mudra Dance Company and Waitarere Beach Family Fishing Club. He also contributes to Tommy’s major sponsorship funding beneficiary, The Wellington Free Ambulance service.
A born and bred Wellingtonian now living in the Northern suburbs, Warrick considers himself environmentally friendly having solar panels on his home and he believes he is the first Wellington real estate agent to drive a fully electric work vehicle. With a grown family and a toy poodle, Warrick enjoys getting out in his boat with a fishing rod when time permits.
Having purchased and sold a number of properties personally, he understands the many stresses and pitfalls that can be associated with a real estate transaction and works hard to eliminate any adverse issues from arising during the transactions he manages. Though specialising In the Newlands and Johnsonville areas for the past five years, his previous 10 years were focused on the Southern/Eastern areas giving him extensive market knowledge across all types of properties within the entire Wellington region from Churton Park to Seatoun.
Buying or selling a home or investment property is likely to be one of the most important decisions most people will make. Warrick recognises this and guarantees his full support to ensure that his client’s real estate needs and aspirations are met in a friendly but professional manner. Buying or selling, you are invited to give him a call. Warrick offers a confidential no obligation service. Most of his business comes from repeat clients and client referrals and that is a factor that speaks for itself!