Andrea Turzynski - Harcourts
Putting people first has helped me sell over $100 million worth of sales in the local market. Success in real estate hinges on several fundamental factors:
• Empathy with people, combined with an open and honest approach.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of the local market.
• Comprehensive skills in sales, marketing and strategy.
• Perseverance, honesty and integrity.
I grew up on a 2,400 acre hill country farm in Wanganui where horses were a huge part of my life. I worked on the farm as a youngster before travelling extensively through Europe and working in London. I believe that the values I learned from my rural upbringing, together with my corporate experience and world travel, have contributed to making me ideally suited to working in all real estate sectors: from luxury to lifestyle, rural to residential.
Perhaps the greatest compliment I have ever received was when one satisfied client said I was “one of the rare, ‘true’ real estate people around.”
I am very conscientious regarding professional development and have passed the National Branch Managers Qualification.