Peter Ogle - Ray White
Coming from a farming background and having managed a livestock company, Peter embarked on a very successful eight year career in the rural sales sector in the late 1990's. His knowledge in farming and refined negotiation skills enabled him to repeatedly achieve successful outcomes for his clients which escalated him to the top of rural real estate.
Peter took his career in a new direction and has spent the past eight years as an Authorised Financial Adviser with Craigs Investment Partners assisting people with their investment portfolios.
Peter has now returned to head the Ray White Whangarei Rural Sales Division.
His experience gives him a unique skill base, and knowledge to help drive successful outcomes for farmers selling their valuable assets.
Peter places importance on building enduring relationships providing a high standard of service and personable sales experience.
Strength and areas of expertise:
• Extensive relationships with a wide range of rural professionals such as banks, accountants, Dairy NZ, Northland Fonterra field reps, Surveyors and Planners, stock agents and buyers.
• Peter understands farming and is passionate about it.
• Extensive knowledge of rural sale and purchase agreements and negotiating contracts.
• Creating indepth marketing material to showcase clients properties using a mix of print and web based marketing tools.
• Sound geographical knowledge of Northland soil types, rainfall and production yields.
• Broad knowledge of the complexities of dairy, dry stock farming and forestry.