Craig Rawcliffe - Tremains
I was born in this beautiful province of fruit and farming back in 1966. Married in 1998 to Petrice, the brown-eyed girl from Timaru, we have two boys keeping us busy with sports and activities.
Having sold real estate in Hawke’s Bay for 12 years I have learned much about success and what works and what does not. I’ve experienced the boom and the bust and found the fundamentals of success remain the same. There are a few things that sellers of homes say are really important to them. They include:
1. Find a buyer to pay fair market price
2. Sell in a reasonable time frame
3. Provide a thorough market analysis and be honest about expected results
I am sure most sellers want all the above and of course there are many other things that contribute to a successful sale such as:
• Excellent negotiating;
• Intelligent marketing;
• Availability via phone and email;
• Friendly, honest, assertive ...